As our award-winning Design & Development team continues to grow, we’re adding a new position. Our WordPress Developer role is detailed below and if you’re interested in working in custom themes, building custom post-types, and coding some great designs, then please keep reading and reach out!
We’re seeking a WordPress developer who wants to join us in building great websites for great clients. There is plenty of variety in this role and the opportunity for growth. If that sounds like what you’re looking for, then please continue reading!
As a Front End Developer, you will be building custom themes and interfaces. WordPress knowledge is required as WordPress is predominantly used on all projects for this role on the Design & Development Team.
- Convert approved designs to functional, responsive, templates and pages.
- Collaborate with other developers on various projects.
- Work with designers and digital marketing strategists to determine project specifics.
- Troubleshoot bugs and other issues on live sites.
- Support existing WordPress sites with updates, maintenance and new features or functionality.
- Manage multiple projects at any one time.
- PHP, WordPress, WooCommerce, Advanced Custom Fields
- Git, GitHub, Bitbucket
- Proficient in one or more style frameworks (ex: Bootstrap).
- Bootstrap proficiency.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices for development.
- Someone who can communicate effectively with technical and non-technical roles.
Interested? Know someone who is? Please email [email protected].