This (paid) Design Intern position runs from June through August and reports directly to the Art Director. The role includes supporting work on web design, branding, and print.
The Design Intern supports work on creative and design projects for client and internal branding, website design, and digital marketing advertising graphics. This includes the use of industry-leading tools and supporting work with industry-leading clients across many different verticals and niches. Each day is different working to deliver ideas, designs that will have a meaningful impact on the target audiences that they reach. This internship allows for personal growth, individual thinking, and personal accountability in a fun and non-corporate agency environment.
- Willingness and eagerness to learn new skills and tools to be applied across all design
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving ability
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign
- Experience in typography and layout
- Experience with digital file preparation and print production
- Pursuing a college degree or related training in graphic design or advertising
- Previous work experience (of any kind)
Voltage is a digital agency that was established in 2005 and is rapidly growing with client marketing campaigns as well as in the areas of website design and development. This is an exciting time to be a part of the client marketing team and a great professional growth opportunity as ample training is provided. With a team first and a family-like environment, it is a great place to get started or take the next step with an online marketing career. It is located in a renovated building in the River Market district of downtown Kansas City.
Interested? Know someone who is? Please email [email protected].