We’re adding a brand new position to our established and growing, award-winning team in Kansas City. If this job description gets you excited (in a nerdy, but performance marketing-driven way), we want to hear from you!
Search Marketing Analyst
The Search Marketing Analyst position serves an important role on the client marketing team and reports directly to the Director of Digital Marketing working alongside the team of Digital Marketers and Strategists. The role includes work on client marketing campaigns and projects that within Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising. Additionally this role will support the team with Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing (SMM), and website analytics.
The Search Marketing Analyst works on monthly action items, conducts research, develops recommendations, provides reporting, collaborates with others on the team, and has direct contact with clients. This includes strategic planning, use of industry leading tools, and work with industry leading clients across many different verticals and niches. Each day is different working within the rapidly changing and evolving world of search and digital marketing. This career allows for personal growth and individual thinking, thought leadership, and personal accountability in a fun and non-corporate agency environment.
- Experience with WordPress
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Experience with Microsoft Office and/or Google Docs
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience in SEO & PPC
- Familiarity or experience with Email Marketing, and SMM
- Willingness and eagerness to learn new skills and apply them
- Ability to work independently
- Critical thinking and problem solving ability
- Professional written and oral communication with clients
- Ability to create performance reports and conduct meetings with clients
- College degree in marketing, advertising, PR, or business related field or equivalent experience
- 1 to 3 years of experience in marketing agency role
Interested? Know someone who is? Please email [email protected].