We’re seeking a WordPress developer to who wants to join us in building great websites for great clients. There is plenty of variety in this role and the opportunity for growth. If that sounds like what you’re looking for, then please continue reading!
As a Front End Developer, you will be building custom themes and interfaces. WordPress knowledge is required as WordPress is predominantly used on all projects.
- Convert approved designs to functional, responsive, templates and pages.
- Collaborate with other developers on various projects.
- Work with designers and digital marketing strategists to determine project specifics.
- Troubleshoot bugs and other issues on live sites.
- Support existing WordPress sites with updates, maintenance and new features or functionality.
- Manage multiple projects at any one time.
- PHP, WordPress, WooCommerce, Advanced Custom Fields
- Git, GitHub, Bitbucket
- Proficient in one or more style frameworks (ex: Bootstrap).
- Bootstrap proficiency.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices for development.
- Someone who can communicate effectively with technical and non-technical roles.
Voltage is a digital agency that was established in 2005 and is rapidly growing with client marketing campaigns as well as in the areas of website design and development. This is an exciting time to be a part of the client marketing team and a great professional growth opportunity as ample training is provided. With a team first and family-like environment it is a great place to get started or take a next step with an online marketing career. It is located in a renovated loft space in the River Market district of downtown Kansas City.