The Voltage Digital Marketing team is hiring!
The Digital Marketing Strategist position serves an important role on the client marketing team and reports directly to the Director of Digital Marketing working alongside the team of Digital Strategists. The role includes work on client marketing campaigns and projects that range from Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing (SMM), and website analytics.
The Digital Marketing Strategist works on monthly action items, conducts research, develops recommendations, provides reporting, collaborates with others on the team, and has direct contact with clients. This includes strategic planning, use of industry leading tools, and work with industry leading clients across many different verticals and niches. Each day is different working within the rapidly changing and evolving world of search and digital marketing. This career allows for personal growth and individual thinking, thought leadership, and personal accountability in a fun and non-corporate agency environment.
- Experience with WordPress
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Experience with Microsoft Office and/or Google Docs
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience in SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, and SMM
- Willingness and eagerness to learn new skills and apply them
- Ability to work independently
- Critical thinking and problem solving ability
- Professional written and oral communication with clients
- Ability to create performance reports and conduct meetings with clients
- College degree in marketing, advertising, PR, or business related field or equivalent experience
- 1 to 3 years of experience in marketing agency role
Voltage is a digital agency that was established in 2005 and is rapidly growing with client marketing campaigns as well as in the areas of website design and development. This is an exciting time to be a part of the client marketing team and a great professional growth opportunity as ample training is provided. With a team first and family-like environment it is a great place to get started or take a next step with an online marketing career. It is located in a renovated loft space in the River Market district of downtown Kansas City.