The Voltage Digital Marketing team is hiring!
The Digital Marketing Coordinator position serves an important role on the client marketing team and reports directly to the Digital Strategist. The role includes work on client marketing projects that range from Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing (SMM), and website analytics.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator works on monthly action items, conducts research, develops recommendations, provides reporting, collaborates with others on the team, and has direct contact with clients. This includes strategic planning, use of industry leading tools, and work with industry leading clients across many different verticals and niches. Each day is different working within the rapidly changing and evolving world of search and digital marketing. This career allows for personal growth and individual thinking, thought leadership, and personal accountability in a fun and non-corporate agency environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Microsoft Office and/or Apple Productivity Suite (Pages, Numbers)
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Basic understanding of SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, and SMM
- Willingness and eagerness to learn new skills and apply them
- Ability to work independently
- Professional written and oral communication with clients
- College degree in marketing, advertising, PR, or business related field
Voltage is a digital agency that was established in 2005 and is rapidly growing with client marketing campaigns as well as in the areas of website design and development. This is an exciting time to be a part of the client marketing team and a great professional growth opportunity as ample training is provided. With a team first and family-like environment it is a great place to get started or take a next step with an online marketing career. It is located in a renovated loft space in the River Market district of downtown Kansas City.