SMX West happens March 3-5, 2015, and is packed with valuable search marketing sessions. In fact, attending the conference I wish I could clone myself to attend two sessions at a time in some cases. The event has as many as FIVE tracks at one time at some points and does a great job of going in depth in areas of SEO, PPC, local, social, mobile, and more.
Here’s a quick rundown of the sessions that I hope and/or plan to attend (subject to change based on interest and/or nap schedule):
- The Growth Of Direct Answers: How Should SEOs React? (#smx #11A)
- Keyword Research for Better Content & Audience Engagement (#smx #12A)
- Keywords Are Dead – Long Live Concepts, Entities & Audiences! (#smx #13C)
- The Great PPC Account Structure Debate (#smx #14B)
- Creating Dazzling Content & Ensuring It’s Seen: Step By Step From The Audit To Analytics (#smx #21A)
- Penguin Penalty Prevention: Link Acquisition & Audit Techniques You Need To Know (#smx #22A)
- Deconstructing Pigeon, Google’s Local Search Algorithm (#smx #23D)
- Let’s Talk Local Search: Super Therapy Session for Advanced Local Marketers (#smx #24D)
- Conquering Today’s Technical SEO Challenges* (#smx #32A)
- Meet The Search Engines (#smx #33A)
- Meet The SEOs (#smx #34A)
*I have the privilege and honor of participating as a speaker in the “Conquering Today’s Technical SEO Challenges” session on the final full day of the conference and am open to help with blogging the notes/recap for that session. :) I look forward to feedback and questions from those in attendance and those finding us online via other mediums/channels.
Stay tuned to @coreydmorris and @voltagekc on Twitter and to the Voltage Blog for live updates throughout the event and for recap blog posts during and after the show. Our goal is to provide you with newsworthy and educational content that matters in your digital marketing.
Please feel free to reach out to Corey or the Voltage team via social media or via [email protected] if you have questions or just want to chat.