We are looking for a Paid Search Specialist to add to our growing team of industry experts.
The Paid Search Specialist position serves an important role in the digital marketing team and reports to the Director of Digital Marketing while working alongside the team of digital strategists and specialists. The role includes projections, strategy, monitoring, and optimization of client paid search campaigns on Google Ads, Bing Ads, and third party networks.
The Paid Search Specialist works on monthly action items, audience research and testing, A/B testing of different ad objectives, provides reporting, collaborates with others on the team, and has direct contact with clients. This includes strategic planning as well as daily reviewing and optimizing of paid search campaigns for clients across many different verticals and niches. This career allows for personal growth and individual thinking, thought leadership, and personal accountability in a fun and non-corporate agency environment.
- Ability to develop search marketing strategies
- Ability to translate business goals and needs into campaigns
- Ability to define and create a target audience
- Manage and update ads and ad sets
- Implementing, reporting, and optimizing campaigns
- Ability to optimize and monitor campaigns
- Can measure the performance of a campaign
- Ability to use metrics and create reports demonstrating success
- Willingness and eagerness to learn new skills and apply them
- Ability to work independently
- Critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to create performance reports and conduct meetings with clients
- Experience with remarketing, display, text ads, and custom audiences
- Experience with Google Ads Editor
- Has managed campaigns on Google, and potentially other ad networks/platforms
- College degree in marketing, advertising, PR, or business-related field; equivalent experience considered
- 2 to 4 years of experience running paid search ads and campaigns
- Flexible and adaptable – needs to understand and be comfortable with the fast-changing, ever-evolving rhythms of paid search advertising
- If possible, please provide an example of a paid search ad campaign you have managed with your submission
Voltage is a digital agency that was established in 2005 and is rapidly growing with client marketing campaigns as well as in the areas of website design and development. This is an exciting time to be a part of the client marketing team and a great professional growth opportunity as ample training is provided. With a team first and a family-like environment, it is a great place to get started or take the next step with an online marketing career. It is located in a renovated building in the River Market district of downtown Kansas City.
Interested? Submit your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]. Know someone who is? Please share and encourage them to apply!