On October 22, 2014 Google Announced it would be rolling out with a new app called Inbox that will hopefully go above and beyond our wildest dreams. The app will help you declutter your current gmail account and be able to read what matters most to you.
1. Promotions are organized (Yay!)
2. Purchases are bundled together
3. All your trip emails are near each other
4. Create your own categories
- See emails at a glance to get the overview
- Add reminders to your inbox
- Hit snooze on messages & reminders to view later
- Can’t integrate with a non-gmail account
- Can’t compose plaintext e-mails
- No loading of full contact list
- Google hasn’t implemented the app for everyone to use just quite yet. Request an invite by emailing [email protected] and cross your fingers!