This (paid) Digital Marketing Intern position runs from June through August, reports directly to the Director of Digital Marketing, while working alongside our team of Digital Strategists. The role includes supporting work on client marketing campaigns and projects that range from Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, and Email Marketing, to website analytics.
The Digital Marketing Intern supports work on monthly action items, research, provides reporting, and collaborates with others on the team. This includes the use of industry-leading tools and supporting work with industry leading clients across many different verticals and niches. Each day is different working within the rapidly changing and evolving world of search and digital marketing. This internship allows for personal growth, individual thinking, and personal accountability in a fun and non-corporate agency environment.
- Willingness and eagerness to learn new skills and apply them across SEO, PPC, and Email Marketing channels
- Critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Experience with Microsoft Office and/or Google Docs
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Google Ads – Certification in these a plus
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Pursuing a college degree in marketing, advertising, PR, or business related field
- Previous work experience (of any kind)
Voltage is a digital agency that was established in 2005 and is rapidly growing with client marketing campaigns as well as in the areas of website design and development. This is an exciting time to be a part of the client marketing team and a great professional growth opportunity as ample training is provided. With a team first and family-like environment, it is a great place to get started or take the next step with an online marketing career. It is located in a renovated building in the River Market district of downtown Kansas City.