The Voltage team once again had a chance to take a step back and look at work done in 2017 and be recognized for it. The Kansas City Business Marketing Association (BMA)/AMA Fountain Awards event took place on Monday, May 14, at Boulevard Brewing Company and recognized outstanding work in both B2B and B2C marketing done by brands and agencies in the area.
For the second time in a month, we were honored to take home awards that hold a lot of meaning for us reflecting the work that we are allowed to partner with our clients on. Fountain and Merit awards earned are as follows:
- SEO Program: The Man Registry
- SEO Program: Spencer Fane
- Social Media Campaign – B2B: Kicksite
- Social Media Campaign – B2C: Fenix Real Estate
- Community/Charitable Event: Voltage 2017 Holiday Party Benefitting Children’s Mercy
- Integrated Campaign Over $50,000: MIQ Logistics
We’re looking forward to a great 2018 and continuing to build Voltage as a powerhouse digital agency serving clients through digital marketing, branding, web, and more to drive ROI and create more success stories.